"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 6 ]  [ Total: 6 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Psychic & Spiritual Discussion
 Dreams & Sleep
 Spirits and Windows
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 14 Feb 2011 :  01:05:10 AM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
I had an interesting dream earlier where one of my passed over friends I knew at school came to me in a dream, had a really interesting conversation, the funny thing was I was aware that I was talking to him and realised I could ask some question which I did, he didn't give alot away, just enough to help

Anyway the point is here after I woke up I had realised that in all my dreams where spirit or at least I thought there was spirit communication, the spirits in question were all stood by a window! In this dream I actually opened the window to speak to him, in all other dreams spirit were stood in front of a window, I never realised this before till I thought about all my other dreams
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 24 May 2018

angel
Admin & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  11:53:20 PM
((((((((((((Mark))))))))))))))))
I found this post very interesting.Thank you for sharing your experiences.I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I think maybe the "Window" might really be significant with it being a part of each dream/experience that you have had.

with much love and respect

Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 18736  ~  Member Since: 02 Aug 2002  ~  Last Visit: 10 Feb 2017
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000