"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 7 ]  [ Total: 7 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Psychic & Spiritual Discussion
 Spirit Guides
 blocked when trying to contact thru meditation
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

kerrie76

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  5:49:14 PM
Hi all and Happy New Year,

I've been having difficulties meditating for a while now. After a frightening experiance where for my protection my right arm was physically shaken (by spirit) to pull me instantly out of meditation. A bad spirit tried to impersonate my grandfather who is my doorkeeper. It was chased away by my spirit guide Running Bear, but didn't stop there and kept persuing me. For months afterwards I was unable to connect to my spirit guide through meditation.

Recently I decided to try again with some guided meditations. Some worked some didn't. I tried meditating to contact my guide again and things started out as normal but then I kept getting confronted with locked gates, a golden bell off to the left, an adolecent Buddhist monk, and a temple inn the distance beyong the gates. He doesn't speak to me but rings the bell kneels before the gates chants a prayer or something and the gates open and he enters, the gates locking behind him.

I don't know whats going on. Is it a transition between guides or something else. I have very little knowledge of Buddhism.

The chance to develop further with a circle hasn't yet presented itself.

If anyone could give some guidance or advice it would be great.

Love and light
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 12  ~  Member Since: 18 Sep 2009  ~  Last Visit: 15 Jan 2011

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 24 Jan 2011 :  03:45:21 AM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
Hi Kerrie sorry for long delay in answering your post.

I would say from what you have said your guide/s are protecting you from whatever negative energies may be around you, hence why you are unable to contact spirit through meditation.

This happened to me on a few occasions. One time I remember I was meditating and ended up having dialogue with a guide of mine, then all of a sudden from nowhere I heard as clear as day "Get Out Now" with that the dialogue ended and it was a good while before I was able to connect again. I did really get an explanation other that I thought I was being protected from something that shouldnt have been there.

If this is the case then rest assured they are doing it for your own well being
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 24 May 2018
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000