"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 7 ]  [ Total: 7 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Help
 Development MP3, DVD & Software Feedback
 Tarot Reader Pro FAQ
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 20 Oct 2009 :  7:19:40 PM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
Tarot Reader Pro Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of more common questions asked about our products from our download page.

Q: I have paid via PayPal, but I haven't received my download links?

A: We do not send links for Tarot Reader Pro as it can be downloaded from the Tarot Reader Pro page

Q: I have paid via PayPal, but I haven't received my unlock key?

A: For security reasons all orders are manually dealt with so please allow up to 24 hours before receiving your unlock key via email. Unlock keys will be delivered to your registered PayPal email address. Most customers who don't receive their download links often find the email has been delivered but often ends up being filtered by their spam filter, ideally you should allow the spiritjourney.co.uk domain to your allow list in your email settings prior to purchase to avoid this problem.

Q: I get an error when trying to unzip the product?

A: As stated in the system requirements on the product page, you will need the latest version of winzip http://www.winzip.com/ to extract the files. You must download the file to your computer before unzipping, never unzip directly from the server as it wont work.

Q: I am not happy with my purchase and want a refund.

A: For our own protection, we do not offer refunds since our products are downloadable products there is nothing that users can return to us that will stop them using the products after a refund. Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the product details before purchasing. This is why we state in our terms and conditions on our download page to download and try the demos first so you know that they work with your computer and you are happy with what you're buying before making your payment. Please feel free to contact us with any questions before you make a purchase.

Q: I have made payment via PayPal, but my payment has been refunded?

A: If you don't have a confirmed verified PayPal address then we will not accept your payment, this is to help protect us from fraudulent payments.

Q: Do I have to pay for upgrades?

A: No, all of our downloadable products come with a life time upgrade policy. However you will not be eligible for free updates if you cant provide your original registration details as provided in the email sent after purchase, so please keep your details safe for future reference.

Q: Why do I need Internet Explorer 7 or later?

A: Our programs are HTML based and require the Internet Explorer code engine in order to work. Internet Explorer doesn't have to be you main browser, but it needs to be installed on your PC in order to use these programs.

Registration Help

Once downloaded and unzipped the first thing you might want to do to save any potential problems later on and depending which operating system you have, is to make sure the Run this program as administrator is checked in the properties (under compatibility) of the exe file. You may also need to check that any antivirus software you are using doesn't block the program from running which may prevent you from registering it correctly. All our software is safe to be allowed to run.

Then of course double click on the exe file to open the program, these screenshots are from Tarot Reader Pro, but all our software uses the same registration process. To try the demo of the program simply select I want to try the program and click continue, however if your trial period is over you wont be able to do this.

If all works well on your PC and you are satisfied with the trial and wish to buy a license key, simply click the Purchase a Key Online button, this will take you to the payment page, make sure you type in the System ID correctly and exactly as it appears (case sensitive) on the payment page. You also need to make sure that you're on the same PC where you intend to use the program, a key purchased from one PC will not work on another.

Once you have your license details to hand, the select I have a registration key and want to unlock the program then click next.

Then enter you details exactly as they were given to you in the email (case sensitive) try to avoid copy and paste as it sometimes puts blank spaces in the registration code and it say say its an invalid code. Once you have entered your details correctly click Register. The Organisation field should be left blank, unless it was specified in you registration email.

If you input your details incorrectly you will get this error message

If all is successful the next time you open the program you will no longer see these screens.

If you experience any other problems not listed above then please do contact us by replying to your original email. The information below that was included in your original emails must be included in any emails you send to us regarding your purchase.

Many thanks to all our customers, all payments help towards the running and up keep of the Guiding Light website, with out your support we wouldn't be able to keep the site open so many thanks once again.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 24 May 2018

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  02:25:25 AM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
Tarot Reader Pro has been updated to version 3.0 which includes minor bug fixes and new features!

Tarot Reader Pro now has the ability to use both upright and reversed cards or just upright cards and also you can print out generated readings.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 24 May 2018
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000