"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 6 ]  [ Total: 6 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Divination
 Tarot & Other Cards
 Angel cards, a blank card and my unborn child
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

cornishflower
Gold Member

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  09:17:25 AM  Visit cornishflower's Homepage
I use my cards all the time. Im 12 weeks pregnant, everything going along brilliantly so far with no problems at all. I have felt rotten as you do with nausea and tiredness as most mums do.

On the eve of Mon 19th 2009, i had drawn a card, just mentioning in my head it was about my partner, me and the baby. I was a bit taken back as i had drawn a blank card. This dosent happen very often infact only once b4 to me.... My heart beated and i didnt know even with asking my angels where my path was going.

The next day Tuesday I went for my 1st scan. During the start of the scan i was told that sadly our baby had died a few weeks prior. It was heartbreaking for both of us. I thought of the night b4 when i had drawn the blank card.

I was very scared of what the next fews days would bring.. Thousands of thoughts flooding my mind, making me sad, cross, frightened and also blessed. I was very frightened about going into hospital and having an Op. But my partner, family & my angels pulled in with love and guided me to clarify my mind of all the thoughts and clutter..

Obviously i cant wipe my mind clean and will still be heartbroken to have lost our unborn child. But this baby is with the angels and spirit and has brought my partner & I beautifully so much closer together as one.

Maggie
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 21  ~  Member Since: 25 May 2004  ~  Last Visit: 26 Jan 2009

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  12:00:29 PM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
Hi ((((((((((cornishflower))))))))))) I'm really sorry to hear of this news, healing and positive thought to you and your partner at this time

Can I just ask what set are you using that uses a blank card? since its quite unusual for card sets to have a blank card as part of the deck for reading purposes, I know some do come with a spare just like the blank rune
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 12 Aug 2018

robyn13
Admin & Reiki Master

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  12:36:55 PM  Visit robyn13's Homepage
Cornishflower

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

I have a few decks which have extra cards in them, but not one of the cards are blank. The only deck that I have that do have blank cards are the Druid Animal Oracle which have blank cards incase there are any other animals you wish to use when reading with the cards.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 3752  ~  Member Since: 26 Aug 2004  ~  Last Visit: 12 May 2018

theoldwitch
Admin & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  1:43:34 PM
cornishflower

I am so sorry to hear of your loss you and your partner are in my thoughts and prayers.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 2374  ~  Member Since: 02 Jan 2005  ~  Last Visit: 17 Feb 2018

angel
Admin & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  5:22:17 PM
(((((((((Cornishflower & Partner)))))))))))
I'm so sorry to hear of hear of your sad loss.Sending you an abundance of heling, strength and courage.

I have a set that includes a blank card, hmmm thinking about it i must take a look to find out which deck it is.

with all my love and respect]
Angel x x x
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 18736  ~  Member Since: 02 Aug 2002  ~  Last Visit: 10 Feb 2017

cornishflower
Gold Member

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  9:00:28 PM  Visit cornishflower's Homepage
Thank you for all your beautiful thoughts & love.

I have Angel of Light cards, 52 cards include 2 blank. It says if you draw a blank card, you may choose the quaility you wish to develop. Call in the angel for that quality and meditate on the card for inspiration & guiddance....

maggie x
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 21  ~  Member Since: 25 May 2004  ~  Last Visit: 26 Jan 2009

Magician

Posted - 02 Feb 2009 :  11:31:38 PM
Hiya Cornish Flower

Sorry to read about your loss ((hugs))

When my sister was pregnant the 3rd time, she did a tarot reading and the cards said she would miscarry, she did :( she then did another reading and the card that said she would miscarry had moved from the near future position to the recent past/present!!!

alan x
 Posts: 20  ~  Member Since: 25 Jan 2009  ~  Last Visit: 03 Jul 2009
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000