"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Divination
 Pendulums & Dowsing
 Communication using Pendulum
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

libran5
Bronze Member

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  06:32:20 AM
Hi Everyone

I started using my pendulum 'full-time' a couple of months ago due to issues at that particular time.
I basically got to know my spirit guide, my totem, my b/f spirit guide and totem and my elder.
My totem is no longer my totem as it continuously lied about details to me, b/f totem does not come through anymore and his guide has for some reason turned to lying as well.
My spirit guide and elder have been more truthful about events and managed to tell me things that came true for example - my elder gave me the date of my new job start then i 'heard' him say its a week earlier now - believe it or not, i did start work on the friday before the monday he predicted so he has been quite right.

My question now, is, how do i protect myself from lying spirits? Ive used 'i banish you to the white light' but they come back. Plus the guides talk on top of one another and i do not know who is talking with me - then i ask for one designated speaker (usually the elder) and the guides interupt him.
even though i have done this since february, im still learning how to deal with these spirits as well as developing my clairaudience.
Can anyone help me deal with my current issues?
 Country: Australia  ~  Posts: 1161  ~  Member Since: 18 Mar 2002  ~  Last Visit: 05 Apr 2011

lowrider
Gold Member

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  11:09:50 AM
I really do not understand your question.
A guide is there to guide,advise.
Not to predict life events.
I feel you rely to much on this and really should simply rely on YOUSELF,not what you think is your guide.
I may be coming over as a little harsh but i feel you need to step back a little as you seem very confused.
Give the psychic bit a rest,regroup and clear your mind.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 1126  ~  Member Since: 28 Jun 2003  ~  Last Visit: 05 Jun 2011

libran5
Bronze Member

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  3:17:39 PM
But thats my problem, i have up to 3 guides at the one time come through and one gives advice then another says something else then i get 'no thats wrong' and its does get confusing. I dont get one simple answer to a query, i get a mixture of responses and wonder if this is common or not?

Ive tried protection prayers to ask for higher guides to give advice but the same guides come through so protection or no protection, its always the same.
So im not even sure my method of approach is right or wrong - i know it is developing my skills in the process.

I just basically would like to know about experiences people have had with their pendulums and see if others have experience same or different as myself.
 Country: Australia  ~  Posts: 1161  ~  Member Since: 18 Mar 2002  ~  Last Visit: 05 Apr 2011

lowrider
Gold Member

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  6:16:24 PM
If I was you I would simply shut down, completely.
If you do not know how to do that there is advise on this site or I can give advise.
To be frank I feel you need to forget about psychic work for a while, you are way to confused to work and as you say you cannot trust anything.
So at the moment any psychic work is a waste any way as you have no certainty in your messages.
If after shutting down completely, that is possible, spirit will not force you to stay open.
If after shutting down and you still have these problems then I would suggest you need to consider if you need help.
I hope you take that comment in the spirit of friendship it is meant.
Spirit will NOT bombard you with conflicting info, nor fool you with contradictory messages and NEVER from your guides.
Seriously,consider if some medical help could be an OPTION.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 1126  ~  Member Since: 28 Jun 2003  ~  Last Visit: 05 Jun 2011

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  6:26:28 PM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
quote:
I dont get one simple answer to a query, i get a mixture of responses and wonder if this is common or not?
Originally posted by libran5 - 07 May 2008 :  3:17:39 PM

Maybe there is no right or wrong answer, basically as lowrider said, maybe the choice is really yours in the decisions you make.

Sometimes, even my self a few years ago relied heavily on spirit for answers, the thing is we are here to live our lives, if we knew the exact hows and whys to where we were going in life there wouldn't be much point.

True guides don't lie, I think alot of your problems and confusion come from using the Ouija board. Might be a good idea to have another read through that topic especially the things I said to you as to what can happen.

I would suggest you do what lowrider said and leave all this alone for the time being, have some grounding time
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 16 Nov 2018

angel
Spiritual Medium

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  9:31:28 PM
quote:
quote:
I don't get one simple answer to a query, i get a mixture of responses and wonder if this is common or not?
Originally posted by libran5 - 07 May 2008 :  3:17:39 PM

True guides don't lie, I think alot of your problems and confusion come from using the Ouija board. Might be a good idea to have another read through that topic especially the things I said to you as to what can happen.

I would suggest you do what lowrider said and leave all this alone for the time being, have some grounding time

Originally posted by GuidingLight - 07 May 2008 :  6:26:28 PM

Dear(((((((((((((Libran)))))))))))))))))))
I have to say that i have agree with lowrider and G.L here.... we did actually warn you of the implications of using the board...... sometimes people don't listen and it is then that they run into problems ,sadly spirit can and do sometimes impersonate our loved ones and they can and do lie...until they build up the confidence between you and them.Imo i would suggest that you should completely close yourself off from Spirit and that you work on grounding yourself... because from what you have said in your post you are open to all l kinds of energies and that is dangerous and something that you can well do without.

Grounding yourself........
Is doing something other than working on a spiritual level..... such as...
swimming... cleaning... hoovering.... taking a long shower.... gardening ..... exercising or simply just walking
Take time out sweetie... you'll feel so much better for doing so!

with all my love
Angel x x x x x
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 18736  ~  Member Since: 02 Aug 2002  ~  Last Visit: 10 Feb 2017

SilverLeaf
Gold Member

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  10:20:54 PM

Hello Librian,

I think you have been given some good advise, and need to act upon it.

close yourself down from spirit for the time being,

take care
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 2415  ~  Member Since: 31 Jan 2004  ~  Last Visit: 16 Sep 2009

libran5
Bronze Member

Posted - 20 May 2008 :  06:22:17 AM
Hi All,

Well, lesson learned!!!!

My experience with my board has not been negative at all - i converse with a regular spirit who just recently told me to stop using the pendulum because its not truthful.
I have since learned that they were discarnate souls preying on my vulnerability - the only positive thing was my guide (yes i found out i only have the one) has insisted to me he does not lie and for me to believe but to also not use the pendulum anymore and to 'listen' to him as i apparently have the ability to 'hear' spirit - something i have gradually been learning.

So yes, I'm shutting down and going to get myself grounded.

The whole basis of this topic is that, as i now know, is the pendulum not only opens the ability to telepathically speak to spirit, its low souls who mimic them - they even mimic my guide. Ive tried protection but that doesn't help.
I did try to get one spirit to 'go into the light' but insisted NO - obviously not a good spirit at all - my guide said this low soul was a murderer - explains why he's a horrible spirit and sadly attached to me and i dont know how to get rid of him.

But yet, one needs to make mistakes to learn from them, and i have!

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 20 May 2008 :  7:59:19 PM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
quote:

I did try to get one spirit to 'go into the light' but insisted NO - obviously not a good spirit at all - my guide said this low soul was a murderer - explains why he's a horrible spirit and sadly attached to me and i dont know how to get rid of him.

Originally posted by libran5 - 20 May 2008 : 06:22:17 AM

If your guide can explain all that to you then I'm sure it would be no problem to tell you how to deal with the "low soul"

Seriously though if you don't know how to protect yourself by now then you never will, you've been a member since 2002. Protection and grounding has been a big thing on these forums, we even have a dedicated page to just that!
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 16 Nov 2018

libran5
Bronze Member

Posted - 21 May 2008 :  12:38:25 PM
Yeah well, what can i say?

People have had bad experiences with their ouija boards, i havent but others have had positive results with their pendulum and i havent.

Ill check out the page you mentioned but still, everyone is different and have strengths and weakness with each divination tool available.

I, in the meantime will just find another way to have a meaningful conversation with my guide.

thanks anyway.
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000