"
Username: Password: Save Password   Forgot your Password?

Forums   Search  Rules 

Active Topics | Recent Topics | FAQ

Sorry We Are Not Accepting New Members At This Time.

[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Kylezz ]

All Forums
 Divination
 Scrying
 made my own scrying mirror
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author Topic  

badger
Gold Member

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  6:28:57 PM  Visit badger's Homepage
ive been looking around for a nice black scrying mirror for a while now but all the ones ive seen are a bit over decorated for my tastes and a bit over what i want to pay for one.
So i went to the pound shop today and boguht a nice black plain picture frame and a tin of black spray enamel it cost me 2 and all i did was spray the reverse of the glass from the frame black and ive got my very own cut price scrying mirror.

Dont know if it works yet (or even if i can scry for that matter) but it gave me sometyhing to do on a dull afternoon lol

love and light
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 1199  ~  Member Since: 25 Aug 2005  ~  Last Visit: 08 Oct 2015

mat
gold member

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  8:19:49 PM
Badger, that's the way to do it, make your own

Just remember to use protection before you start to use it and it may be a good idea not to use it when your home alone
I have to say again, I dont think I would have the courage to use one though.........it can be a bit scary looking at myself first thing in the morning
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 2005  ~  Member Since: 19 Apr 2002  ~  Last Visit: 30 May 2012

Evie
Gold Member

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  11:53:14 PM
It does work and so does putting a piece of black or really dark paper in a pcture frame. Good luck with it, I love to scry, it's just trying not to blink too much in the beginning that is hard.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 1291  ~  Member Since: 20 Nov 2003  ~  Last Visit: 08 Sep 2013

badger
Gold Member

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  10:50:28 AM  Visit badger's Homepage
id just like to ask a question if anybody could answer it?

Ive tried this mirror a few times now and all i get is i lose my reflection and then my eyes try to focus to find it again, which is really annoying as i have no controll over this reaction. How can this be stopped as i find by willing my eyes not to do it seems top make them want to do it more

Also whenever i look into the mirror and blank my mind i keep getting things move in my perifial (sp? edge of sight) as im alone in an empty house the dogs sleeping next door it again drags my eyes away before i get to see anything.

Any hints would be most welcome

love and light
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 1199  ~  Member Since: 25 Aug 2005  ~  Last Visit: 08 Oct 2015

GuidingLight
Site Owner & Spiritual Medium

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  4:14:52 PM  Visit GuidingLight's Homepage
quote:
Ive tried this mirror a few times now and all i get is i lose my reflection and then my eyes try to focus to find it again, which is really annoying as i have no controll over this reaction. How can this be stopped as i find by willing my eyes not to do it seems top make them want to do it more
Originally posted by badger - 16 Jun 2006 : 10:50:28 AM

(((((((((Badger)))))))))))) your not really supposed to have any control over it thats the whole point in doing it, just let things happen as they happen.

You may also find this topic of help and interested, as I said in the chatroom the other night if you type mirror into the forum search you will find quite a few topics about it

Seeing spirit in the mirror isn't technically scrying as such, well it isnt if your seeing spirit over your own face, then it really should come under under transfiguration, you can achieve the same buy staring at your partners face and see it change, preferably in low light
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 31103  ~  Member Since: 01 Jun 1999  ~  Last Visit: 16 Nov 2018
  Topic  
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000